Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Remembering Vraja the Famous Ox

Picture: Hauling wood, Vraja on right "leaning into the yoke"

All glories to Srila Prabhupad. Thank you so much for that glorious story about the departure of the great Ox Vraja. I too am sitting in a mall for Christmas but by hearing this pastime. I was immediately transferred to the woods of Gita Nagari bringing in wood with Balabadra and the oxen. All glories to the oxen!

Gour Hari das


Dear Chaya, Lakshmi, and Balabhadra,

Please accept my respectful obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I just wanted to express my most sincere condolences on the passing away of Vraja. He is now in the spiritual world with Srila Prabhupada, Radha and Krsna.

With love,
Karuna Purna dd


Dear Balabhadra, Chayadevi, & Laksmi,

Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

We were so sad to hear of the passing away of Vraja. What a glorious servant of Krsna. We will sadly miss him. We think of you often and look forward to our next visit. Hare Krishna.

Your humble servants,
Srutadeva das and Deanna Rose

Dear Balabhadra, Chayadevi, and Lakshmi,

I thought you would enjoy seeing this from a friend of mine. She had come over to my house to see the oxen and also had brought her grandchildren to see them while they were at the Govinda’s restaurant. Her grandchildren still speak of the experience.

Urvasi Devi dasi

Thank you for sharing this with me. I am very sad to learn of Vraja's passing. He served his time well on earth as he opened many people to a deeper perspective of these gentle beings. Thank you for bringing them to Ojai.

Dale

iscowp@earthlink.net
ISCOWP Website
Life With the Cows and Land

No comments: