Monday, February 25, 2008

Memories of Gita

Shelda made cookies for Gita and he loved to eat them
I was so sorry to hear of the passing of Gita. He will be missed by everyone that had the honor to have met him. He was the kindest, gentlest soul that I have ever known. It seemed that all he ever asked of anyone was some love and affection. I so treasure the time that I got to spend with him and am glad that I found a treat that he enjoyed so much, it gave me great pleasure to do that for him. I know that he is much better now and will no longer suffer with the pain of his arthritis.

Submitted by Shelda Bloomingdale

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop living in the past already! This is the nth "in memory of Gita" post. Isn't "attachment" one of the demons you are supposed to fight?

Balabhadra das said...

In response to anonymous;
All those who have written their thoughts about Gita are showing appreciation of him because he enriched their lives and performed such memorable service to Krsna. It is a wonderful experience to be so enriched by another living being and to enrich others lives by sharing that experience.

Chayadevi